The Knights of Columbus is the world's largest Catholic fraternal service organization. Founded in the United States in 1882, it is named in honor of Christopher Columbus and dedicated to the principles of Charity, Unity, Fraternity, and Patriotism.
The Knights of Columbus is a lay, Catholic, family, fraternal, service organization. Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to all practical Catholic men in communion with the Holy See, age eighteen and above. The term practical Catholic implies that a person accepts and abides by the Commandments of God and the precepts and tenets of the Catholic church.
The Knights of Columbus Council #10581 calls OLR home. This group of Christian gentlemen gathers once a month on the first Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm. They provide social activities for families and assist with various projects in the parish. Periodic pancake breakfasts and other fundraisers provide funds for charitable works, including seminarian support, aid for the needy, Christmas gifts, etc.
Our Lady of the Rosary's Grand Knight: Josh Hoisington 303-325-6429 email@example.com
Financial Secretary Tony H Rebelo
Deputy Grand Knight Thomas R Starr
Chancellor Jason P Houlihan
Recorder Ken N Jensen
Treasurer David E Brown
Advocate Jamie J Wanke
Warden Robert P France
Inside Guard Mark T Smith
One Year Trustee Walter J Donovan Jr
Two Year Trustee William R Borden
Three Year Trustee Ruric E Bendio
Chaplain Msgr. Dennis J Wassmuth
Lecturer Walter J Donovan Jr
For more information about becoming a Knight here at OLR please fill out this simple form:
Fourth Degree Knights of Columbus
The Fourth Degree, DeSmet Assembly, imparts a lesson on the virtue of patriotism. The primary purpose of this degree is to foster the spirit of patriotism in members and the community at large and encourage active Catholic citizenship. Today there are some 300,000 Fourth Degree Knights out of the total 1.6 million member Knights of Columbus.
For information regarding an upcoming Fourth Degree Exemplification, contact:
Faithful Navigator: Paul "Skip" Girard 1-906-399-9640 firstname.lastname@example.org
Since our founding in 1882, the primary mission of the Knights of Columbus has been to protect families from the financial ruin caused by the death of the breadwinner.
In the beginning, Venerable Father Michael J. McGivney and his fellow Knights “passed the hat” to benefit widows and orphans.
From that humble start, the Order has grown to include top-rated life insurance, long-term care insurance and retirement products.
"The Knights of Columbus offer the following financial service products to serve you and your family."
1. Whole (Permanent) Life Insurance, best in the business.
2. Term (Temporary) Life Insurance - 10, 15 or 20 years.
3. Survivorship Universal Life (for couples who wish to leave a legacy)
4. Graded Death Benefit Whole Life (for those under 65- guaranteed acceptance- max of $7,500.)
5. Discoverer (combination of Whole and Term Life)
6. Disability Income Insurance (especially valuable for the self-employed)
7. Long Term Care Insurance (we have never raised our rates)
8. Retirement Funds 9paying a guaranteed interest rate)
9. "Qualified" Retirement Funds (e.g., IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEPs, TSPs, ect.) (paying a guaranteed interest rate)
10. Annuities (various).Ultimately aiming to establish guaranteed streams of lifetime monthly income.
For more information on Knights of Columbus Insurance, please contact:
Paul Ford cell: 208-521-0931 e-mail: email@example.com